Monday 5 November 2012

Time for cards and friends

 
 One of my first Christmas Card designs for 2012 it has been really popular and I have quite a few orders for this one, so I will be a busy bee.
 2nd design for Christmas 2012. I am not to sure about this one might have to modify it just a little.
 Same as number 1 with different paper.
 Last years design but it is also very popular.
Hello everyone out there in bloggerland, I have been quite busy with one thing and another, but have made some time lately to make some cards to share with friends. I hope you like them. I am been a little sick over the past few months, so the card making has been on hold, but well enough to sit at the card table now. I have one more design to share with you all, but will share that tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wilma

    So happy to hear that you are feeling better and are back to making cards. I just love them! I love the snowflake, it makes the card. Well done and I look forward to seeing more.

    from Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula thanks for following my blog but please feel free to visit Pittstopcards on facebook, that is where you will find my cards from now on, Cheers Wilma

      Delete