Tuesday 10 April 2012

Card to go with voucher holder

This is the card that I made for John and Nat's Wedding. I recycled their Wedding invitation and turned it into their card....and used some cream paper that I embossed. I than did what is called Iris folding in the middle of the Heart, not bad for my fist go, I didn't like the pattern on the internet so I made up my own....I am sure I will get better with practice, or maybe I will just go with what I think looks good.

Anyway here it is ...the Card for you all to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wilma, Welcome to blogging world - congratulations on starting your blog, it looks fabulous (love the swirls) - it will be great to see all of your lovely creations on here. Just a note if you want to get followers add a little followers button to your page - I will follow you! talk soon x joy

    ReplyDelete