Saturday 14 April 2012

Sunday Morning

Hello everyone, just a quick note before I have to get up and about, today there is a golf Pro coming to town, so I have to take Keely over to meet her, I am very interested in just having a look at what she might have to show," never to old to learn " Then we have a BBQ lunch.... so Kids if there is anyone out there keen to learn to play golf, please come up to the Golf Club around 11am.

You need no equipment it is all supplied by the pro or the club.... we are trying to get a Junior competition going again in Blackall. ....so come along and support the Golf Club in Blackall.

Now to cards I made this one for Mum at the end on March for her Birthday, Mum is a keen gardener,so when I saw the paper I just had to have it.


Then I decided to make a little gift voucher to put inside the card, as Mum loves Lotto tickets.


No comments:

Post a Comment