Friday 20 April 2012

Morning Tea with Joy and girls

This morning we had a lovely time with Joy, she invited a few of us over to assess her on a presentation she is doing for her studies.
The video was great, I hope she is able to get it posted as it was a great way to make boxes, and I can"t remember all of the details to the folding of the paper.
Anyway thanks Joy it was a lovely morning out, enjoyed it, the food was great as well.
I hope you get a good result for the assignment it was a credit to you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for those lovely comments Wilma - I had a great time - it was nice to sit and catch up with everyone - I'll give you one of the folded pieces of paper and it will show you how to do all of the folds needed. Thank you for your lovely feed back on the form as well x joy

    ReplyDelete